Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One Fish. Two Fish. Nur-Sery. Wish List.

Do you want the bad news or the good news first? I'll start with the bad news.

Bad news: 

I've been trying to get rid of a sneaky parasite that attacked my gut during my trip to Honduras in June, and I feel like I've been calling every Dr. Seuss around town. I should also mention that every doctor gives me about as good as advice as the Cat and the Hat--a bunch of hocus-pocus. My most recent conversation with my doctor went something like this:

   Doctor:     Since the last antibiotic made you violently ill, 
                    let's try **** (some name I can't pronounce).
   Me:          Ok, what are the side effects of the new antibiotic?
   Doctor:     The side effects are dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, 
                   loss in appetite, bloating, headaches...

I'm thinking these are my very problems!! Urgh....Everytime I look down at my bulging belly and think Worm, are you in there?
Needless to say, I've taken a ridiculous amount of antibiotics and the Hungry Caterpillar won't go away. 

On to the good news!

Good news: I've been working on a sweet and pretty little nursery project, and so I've been in a very Dr. Seussish frame of mind...

One Fish. Two Fish. Nur-Sery. Wish List.

I want to share some of my favorite finds.

NURSERY WISH LIST:

1. Bumpers
Bella Notte Quilted Linen Bumper


















2. Dusters

Bella Notte Whisper Duster

















Pom Pom Belle Linen Voile












3. Changing Tables / Dressers

Bungalow 5 Jacqui 4-Drawer












Bungalow 5 Harlow Console













4. Glider Chair

LEE Industries Swivel Glider











5. Side Table

Stray Dog Flower Stool/Accent Table

















6. Floor Lamp

Stray Dog Mariana Floor Lamp

















7. Chandelier

Worlds Away Capiz Lotus Pendant
















Worlds Away Antique Mirror Star Chandelier


















8. Area Rug

Dash & Albert Plain Tin Charcoal










9. Throw Pillow

Hable Construction Charcoal Checker 








10. Draperies

Pine Cone Hill Ruched Linen Platinum/White Panels







Now that I've pulled some good finds for my nursery wish list, I'm off to Seussville to get rid of this parasite!

A Tout a l'Heure,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails