Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Best Friend's Baby Shower




Some of my friends from home and I threw a baby shower for my best friend, Chelsea.


If you remember, I helped with her baby nursery design...remember, bird nest idea? We used the same concept for her shower. It was beautiful!







Haystack bird nest party favors
                                

    


   

Instead of cards, we gave her books to start her baby library.

More yummy favors. Baby stroller cookies!


An adorable bear chair from her mom!

 We had such great food!We payed the string game--basically we each pulled a string of yarn to guess the size of Chelsea's belly. I'm not going to tell youhow Ashley won.



All the ladies who helped host the shower. It was so fun! Happy baby, Chels!

3 comments:

  1. Of course, as the Gamsy to this upcoming bundle of joy, I LOVED this post !!! You girls really "showered" my daughter and her unborn son with wondrful gifts and lots of love. We are all lucky to have you in our lives !!! What a great job !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welll....as the Nugget's Gamsy, all I can do is say a big THANK YOU for such a wonderful shower and a beautiful post about it !! Chelsea and her unborn baby received lots of fabulous gifts and priceless love that day !!! What fun !!!! Thanks Natie...oxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails